The Edinburgh Kevock Choir has built up an extensive library of music over the years and choirs are welcome to hire music from us.
The following terms and conditions apply:
• Sheet music may be hired at 30p per copy’ (plus postage)
• The cost for books/scores will be 70p per month (plus postage)
• All requests should include a delivery date, return date and the number of copies required.
• An official contract of hire will be signed on behalf of the borrower.
• An invoice will be sent once the music has been despatched and a further invoice should any music be returned damaged or later than the agreed return date.
• Music which is lost or not returned will be charged in full.
We would also request the following:
Copies should only be marked with a light pencil. All such personal marks should be erased before return.
Marks should be restricted to those necessary for performance as directed by your Conductor/Musical Director. Use abbreviations, not elaborate notations.
Please observe the normal copyright regulations.
To arrange to borrow music please make contact via the website.
Music Library here